Vagalicious Book Club

A book club by and for fabulous Vaginas!

Monday, October 23, 2006

i got the book

So i got the book, it was only $6 new, hehe, sorry im a slacker. Ive been really enjoying the Davinci Code, and have been spending too much of my time dancing and singing and backpacking. Who knew there was a semi music scene in junction. I am pretty much a tues night open mic nighter, and have been singing with some guys that play for me, its rocking. I also wrote a song, which is very personal and deep but i think you guys will like it. Im done with season four of QAF and so sad that there is only one more season. Rowen is bad and we are going to go to training. My friend patti is making my geisha halloween costume, its beautiful. IM sad not to spend my fav holiday with my fav chicadees. As for my vag report, Duke and I are doing well. Since im still being teased and still cuddling, which is nice, Duke is much needed.

5 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger Madge or Lydia said...

so his name is Duke?

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger tinkerbell said...

congrats on your new "friend". Duke sounds like a really big dog with a spiked collar. grrrr

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger tinkerbell said...

i got the cute pic on the internet and downloaded it by MYSELF. I did it!!!!

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Madge or Lydia said...

so now you're miss internet pro? share the info, bitch!! still working on getting that book.

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Madge or Lydia said...

holy shit he's cute...did you get that from the new site I posted? he makes me want to fuck him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home