Vagalicious Book Club

A book club by and for fabulous Vaginas!

Sunday, January 21, 2007

I see dead people

I still can't comment because I'm not a member but I guess I can still post. I'm reading Stiff right now, a book by mary roach about dead bodies. The princess might not like it but the nurses will love it. Wanna read about severed heads, body snatching and decomposing???yuummmyyyyy!!!!!!!!! Vag report---- happy and bleeding. I left my sea sponge at mac's parent's house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ahhhhhhhhhhh, how terrible and embarrassing.

2 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger tinkerbell said...

NO, THEY NEVER FOUND IT. IT IS LOST IN THE HOUSE OF MORMON. TERRIBLE JUST TERRIBLE. AND NO IT WASNT BLOODY YOU SICKO

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger tinkerbell said...

NO, THEY NEVER FOUND IT. IT IS LOST IN THE HOUSE OF MORMON. TERRIBLE JUST TERRIBLE. AND NO IT WASNT BLOODY YOU SICKO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home