Vagalicious Book Club

A book club by and for fabulous Vaginas!

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Oooh La La Denver!


hello ladies!! I'm sitting in a fabulous lesbian cafe here in Denver...fine looking ladies! I rode my trusted fixie 15 miles via bike path along the raging South Platte river in to downtown. I'm feeling might fine here and I'm already very comfy. Staying with Jen will be very good...there's a trail from her house into the foothills along a creek for Johnny to swim in. I start work on Monday on a lovely ortho floor at Porter Adventist Hospital...I stopped by the other day and it looks mellow. anyways, thought I'd let you all know I'm doing well and feel like I'm home...Tink and Princess, have a grand time with your mum!!!

ps-Like the pic of Apollo?!

2 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger tinkerbell said...

yyyeeeeahhhh

how fun. im so excited for you. this is a good change, with friends and family close by(and great lezzy bars too!!!). congrats. have fun at work on mon. im hanging out with mom. she is cute. who the fuck is apollo??

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Madge or Lydia said...

apollo is with starbuck!!! have fun with your mommy and sister...Only 2 WEEKS until ANI!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home