Vagalicious Book Club

A book club by and for fabulous Vaginas!

Monday, November 06, 2006

where is everyone?

So where is everyone, why havent there been any new posts or comments. You know you check it everyday, just like me. The book is weird. IM half way done now. As for my vag report. ITs the full moon, im getting my period, im needing chocolate and im not cuddling or kissing anymore, Its for the better. Im so excited to see u guys in only 2 weeks. Rowen is now a interspecific corprophagia dog, or in other words, an dog that eats shit from other his and other species. Yep. im so proud. Luv u guys. Why is there not a season 6 of QAF. Im so sad.

2 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Madge or Lydia said...

don't be pissed! I was in NYC re-examining my life and yes, I bought the book and I fucking love it!! the 50 pages I thought were about me!! anyway, there is NO MORE QAF!! but I did see that Lindsey is in a new lesbian show in case you want to see her tits again. Johnny misses Rowan that shit-eater!!

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger tinkerbell said...

I have read the book already and have started on the sequel. Definately not as good as the first. I wish rowen was coming for the celebration to eat Johnny's poo but some other time. Still on season 2, haha, i have soooo much more left.!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home