Vagalicious Book Club

A book club by and for fabulous Vaginas!

Monday, January 22, 2007

SO RED NECK




Thank you all for the Birthday wish! and song from steph and mac, if he was singing in the background. We (my fam.) went to the stock show and Rodeo for my b-day. Wow were there some tight jeans, YEAAA. And Animals every where: goats, lamas, ducks, chickens, horses, yak's, bulls, pigs, you name it we "saaw" it. There was even a room dedicated to rabbits. I saw a 12 lbs rabbit; I have never seen one so big. I took pictures but they were on my mom's camera. The best part was the mutton busting, holy shit my stomach muscles hurt the next morning from laughing so hard. These kids were holding on for dear life. They would get flung off as the sheep would make a sharp corner or stop, it looked like something from loony-toons. The way the sheep ran with the kids on there back reminded me of little jockeys. As the rodeo clown said "its the only legal form of child abuse". The last kid's sheep would not go, and finally the sheep put it's head to the ground and the kid slid of. I could go on and on. I am laughing so hard right now I cant even concentrate. Okay, so you all need to go to a rodeo. for more bun bun's see www.sixbellsfarm.com

love anna
Any idea about a next book..

6 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger Madge or Lydia said...

ummm...I didn't recognize your writing anna!! god, bunnies are scary. never will understand those creatures. they scare me.

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger tinkerbell said...

They are sooooo cute. and starbucke doesnt know anything about cute bun buns. glad you had a rockin' good time at the rodeo, next year you can ride those muttons!!!!

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger tinkerbell said...

They are sooooo cute. and starbucke doesnt know anything about cute bun buns. glad you had a rockin' good time at the rodeo, next year you can ride those muttons!!!!

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger tinkerbell said...

I went in under starbuck and changed the setting to registered users so I can post a damn comment. Therefore, we might be seeing some weirdos commenting!!!!!

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger tinkerbell said...

They are sooooo cute. and starbucke doesnt know anything about cute bun buns. glad you had a rockin' good time at the rodeo, next year you can ride those muttons!!!!

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger tinkerbell said...

sorry i repeated myself....havent got a clue what happened there.

poor marvin's cousin. good job alicia for being strong and not putting marv's cuz into your mouth. those dirty boys. starbuck probably would have eaten it but not fanny,no way!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home