Vagalicious Book Club

A book club by and for fabulous Vaginas!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

WHAT UP OUT THERE, BITCHES!!!!

Hi ladies....Just got off the Grand Canyon with Tinkerbell. yep...totally feel like connecting, talking, smiling, laughing and catching up with the ladies of Vagalicious...Tinky and I, of course, will soon be inviting new members to join our "book club"...Listening to Beth Orthton, drinking cosmos, and thinking of the past 21 days on the Colorado river and how I wish to do it with you all. these days are rare, experiences that change our lives are few and we must hold on dear to them. I love you all and appreciate you all in my life. that's what I wanted to say...so much love in life...what a great time...we GET to do this stuff with such amazing people!!

I love you and will post some pics soon...mostly wanted to get this going again.
I'm reading Midwives right now and will soon start Peace Like a River.....
what are you reading?

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger tinkerbell said...

hmmmmmmm, thank you. what a trip!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home