Vagalicious Book Club

A book club by and for fabulous Vaginas!

Thursday, November 09, 2006

I fucking finished too, bitches

Vagalicious Book Club
I apologize for the language but I haven't started my goddamned period and I'm late too. what happened tinkerbell, did you get me pregnant??? Or did I get you pregnant! anyway, I finished the book last night and I love it!! I think Dave and his friend are beautiful and I wish I were riding with them. I'm going crazy. It's been raining here too and I'm climbing in a gym today. two weeks from today we'll all be together and eating and drinking and singing!!

1 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger tinkerbell said...

I cant wait, it is what has been taking me through the last 2 months. Turkey, wine, ice cream, dildos, guitars and huge trees, here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home