Vagalicious Book Club

A book club by and for fabulous Vaginas!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

LETS START IT UP AGAIN LADIES






Hello dear friends,
Here are some memories that I am holding on to so dearly from the last month of adventure. This was an amazing trip that leaves a lump in my throat when I think of it. I cant wait to do it with all of you. Thank you all for being yourselves, for being goofy, funky, creative, happy, healthy, beautiful woman that I get to learn from and live along side. Now let's start reading something dammit!!
Next for me on the list is In the Wild and I will happy post many things about Peace like a river. One of my favorite characters is in that book---anyone can guess who it is????
deadwood--here I come, thanks
ps----who invited that trailer trash, 80's, pregnant librarian pyscho!!!????????

2 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Blogger Madge or Lydia said...

Who is that psycho??? Thank you, again, for a beautiful, once in a lifetime trip! you will LOVE Into the Wild and I have Peace Like a River en route as we speak. I will discuss Midwives here soon...have some thoughts already, but I'll wait until I'm done.

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Madge or Lydia said...

the Marsicovetere sisters look positively, fucking freaky-ass!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home