Vagalicious Book Club

A book club by and for fabulous Vaginas!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

THE NEXT BOOK FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

SO the next book is going to be....drum roll for indecisive bitches...... Daughter of Fortune. I know the princess has already read it but she can: reread it or choose the book for next month or decline the offer for the book or read another book and still participate on what she remembers. Is this OK??
My dog just had his first play date with a huge puppy with eyes that are too close together. they are pooped now and I just stepped in poop. yiiipppeee.


PS--I CANT POST PICTURES ANYMORE--HOW DO YOU DO IT?? I HAD A GREAT POOP PICTURE.RATS

3 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger Madge or Lydia said...

Yeah!! I love that you wrote in a different fucking font color and can't figure out how to post a picture?! go into leave post and there should be an add photo button...I don't fucking know. Yeah for Bug...a pic of poop WOULD have added to the entry AND we could read the poop and see if god wants us to read this book...Princess, will you read it again? I'm sending my mom the Red Tent for her birthday. Johnny is tired from skiing shear ice today...

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger tinkerbell said...

I cant beleive the princess is STILL pooping. your butt hole must be sore.gross. I love what star buck did with the blog space, georgous. kudo??? you know, that chocolate bar granola thing????

so daughter of fortune again it is. to make it easier. yeah

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger tinkerbell said...

too bad we cant ski pure ice together friends. boo hooo. an they say it is good snow this year---hope they stay here and never go to CO.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home