Vagalicious Book Club

A book club by and for fabulous Vaginas!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

AHH...MOOSE APPROACHING

Ok, I could tell you the truth like I almost got kissed by a moose last night and had to hide in my house for cover and couldn't turn on my computer for fear that the moose was going to walk thru the door any moment. Or, I could come up with the typical excuses like my internet sucks right now or I'm damn lazy, or my life is just so interesting that I don't have time to jump online. But, lets not be hasty. So don't vote for me I really am a good person. Its been snowy and cold here lately- in fact I think about moving to Hawaii or Thailand daily just so that I could ensure the daily warmth of my toes. Life here is cranking along- my brother moved up here and now works with me. Now that is entertainment. And my folks and sister are coming this way for the holiday, which by the way is next week- who knew?!! Have you shopped?? Not me, hell I haven't even seen a shopping area in a couple weeks. Does that mean that I will have to go to the dreaded mall or boxed stores in Bozeman? Please, no!!


As for books... I'm into Peace Like a River- I will start it soon. Right now I am reading Eat, Love, Pray. Anyone read it?? Don't bother unless you are feeling like a speck of dirt on the ground that needs someone to show you the light and give you water and let you grow into a beautiful garden surrounded by amazing flowers, or other pieces of dirt looking for their chance to make it big too. I really don't understand all the hype around this book. I am actually going to continue plugging through it after this blog. I just keep waiting for some chapter in the book to whack me over the head and say, 'see this is the best book ever this is why everyone praises it.'

So there is my plea, don't vote for me.

2 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger tinkerbell said...

ahhhhh. I dont think you are a speck of dirt and you certainly dont get my vote spidey. anyways, you save the world from burglars,bank robbers, slime, polluters, and hummer drivers.

Sorry about the cold and the darkness in SLC but you bitches dont got NOTHIN on me---rain, rain, rain, grey, cloudy, BORING. Sorry for the negativity. gotta get it out.NOt even the chance of being kissed by a moose.

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Madge or Lydia said...

I agree with tinkey, spidey...you're not a speck of dirt, just a raging hetero! Glad your family is in town for the holidays and every nurse here is reading that damn book and they JUST LOVE IT!! yeah...well I love Star Trek!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home