Vagalicious Book Club

A book club by and for fabulous Vaginas!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Yea for skiing!!!

i cant stop laughing about little bean all decorated for christmas!!! holy shit!!!
So the holidays are in full swing and i am alone in my house, john took mason and drove to detroit so yeah for the vagalicious book club and a little laughter in this dark, quiet house.
I just saw fanny at my house (i cant believe that, but it is true) and she voted herself worst member so i think she wins!!! I vote for her and i have only been a member for less than a month!!!

3 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger tinkerbell said...

all alone for x-mas!!!!!! oh no. I wish we were all together doing something fun. Where are all the cool people in cities anyway??? cause i cant find them. boo hooo.

I am off again to FL to solve the world's problems or at least my mom's. Could be interesting

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Madge or Lydia said...

Oh Lily...I'm sorry you're alone for Christmas!! I know how it feels and we think it's all ok but this is the time for family and friends. Sorry you have to work and not have your man and your baby!!

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Madge or Lydia said...

Glad little bean dog can make you laugh!! he'd given up the struggle by that point. Madge wrapped a bone or something and it's under the tree and he keeps carrying it around!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home