Vagalicious Book Club

A book club by and for fabulous Vaginas!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

There is Hope







Don't get your panties in a wad ladies, there is hope, warm toes just around the bend, sunshine increasing with the solstice and rain turned into flowers. These are some great pics of fanny mac and tinker's trip to beautiful Cresent city CA. I included our wierd collection of beach treasures as well. Is that a turtle toe and a lobster brain???
I'm 3/4 done with Into the Wild. interesting, very interesting. I am all for
long adventures in the wilderness but not ones where I know that I could die and I'm OK with that. Too much to do here on this crazy planet. Until next time.....

5 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger tinkerbell said...

sorry i didnt rotate!!!!!!

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Madge or Lydia said...

yeah..beautiful pic and I cant fucking see it.

On Into the Wild...I read that book in 1998, when I was living off the grid, a vegan, and had alot of attitude about it. I felt very similar to alot of his emotions and attitudes and could understand how someone goes overboard. I really thought I was morally superior to people then...i mean, I do now but...

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger beautifulprincess said...

im back and ready to play!
please no more about being the 2nd worst member. i promise ill be better. I love the pics!!!! bugs head is bigger than tinkers. he he. im going to get the book tomorrow and start reading it. i promise that too. Oh, and i cant post blogs, im not sure how to do it anymore, I had to change my email and stuff. please help. love u girls.

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger tinkerbell said...

dont worry, Im here to help you step by step.

It is about frieking time you actually looked at the post. what are u making out with your boyfriend?...oohhhhhhhhhhh

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger tinkerbell said...

nice pic princess?? SPidey, fanny--Pics????????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home