Vagalicious Book Club

A book club by and for fabulous Vaginas!

Friday, January 25, 2008

Ani and a good book


Hello ladies,
I have some recent news about our favorite singer, she is coming to Portland April 18th-a fri for a spectacular show just for me!!!!!!! What a great excuse to come and see your soggy friend for a mini vacation in the NW. How beautiful is she??!!!!!!

I have just finished reading the Omnivores Dilemma and it was spectacular. He follows meals from the ground and into our stomachs. Everyone should read it. I am totally thinking differently about what I put in my body and how the government makes the decisions for us. Great read.

Hope everyone is doing great, playing and having fun. We went x-c skiing 3 days in a row this past week. It was fabulous. Gotta run to my violin lesson. slightly painful but I am getting better.
Until next time

4 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger Madge or Lydia said...

holy amazing!! Your rock and that beautiful picture of Ani is inspiring. Good for you skiing and violin lessons! I will definitely look at the calendar and see about a trip to soggy ass portland for Ani!! Maybe a birthday present to Madge the Vadge who's an April birthday!

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Aunge said...

The violin huh?! Who knew you were so talented, or should we wait for your concert.

And yes, I think Sweede is one of my favorite kid characters as well. The end did shock me even though I kinda thought something like that would happen.

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger tinkerbell said...

my concert is going to be played with a few folks you night recognize--paul simon, the indigo girls and old crow medicine show. Im THAT good.hehehe

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Madge or Lydia said...

by the way...heard from Susan who saw Ani in Portland that she cut all her hair off!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home