Vagalicious Book Club

A book club by and for fabulous Vaginas!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Worst Member

Well, Hello all book club members. I am stuck in Harry Potter Land. On the 6th book now. Began today and I love it. But I still think the best book was #4. Maybe some day we will all be reading the same book, maybe... Tink the "food book" sounds great, our kind-a read. Keep making my book list longer, YEAAAA. Rodrigo Y Gabriela will be playing on V-Day, got tickets to surprise tony. Wonderful music if you haven't heard it. Tele has been supper bien. Great snow but of course we could use more. Wolf Creek got 3 ft, too bad the passes are closed. Off to pottery class, my creative release for the week. PS I Begin charge nursing tomorrow, mmmmm sink or swim. I think I will swim!

3 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Blogger Madge or Lydia said...

yeah for you worst club member! I loved #4 and I finished the last Harry Potter on the grand..loved it but could have been better. Still on Peace Like a River..its amazing.

I know, I'm reading slow these days.

You are going to be a wonderful Charge!!!

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger tinkerbell said...

you are going to be a wonderful charge. the best charges work the floor. Good job.

I guess I should get back into harry land again.

I just read marley and me----oh my, cute and greeat, easy read.

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger tinkerbell said...

THE PRINCESS IS THE WORST MEMBER NOW!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHA. WAY TO REDEEM YOURSELF FANNY MCFANN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home