Vagalicious Book Club

A book club by and for fabulous Vaginas!

Monday, February 04, 2008

I love you girls!!!

It is feb. (i cant believe it) It is dumping outside for the 5th day in a row, i love it!! My confused mind messed up my schedule again and i went to work to find out i had my days mixed up!!! ( I HATE that...i really have to get myself straightened out) so now i am at the library trying to find a book (maybe even a book that you all are reading!!!) and what i found are all the great posts and comments from all of you!!! i love it.


starb.- sign me up....i have been wanting to move to Salida for a long time...lets do it!!!

tink-ani is gorgeous...now that is something to look forward to in the land of rain and green green trees.

spidey- i just laugh imagining your girls weekend (what fun)

fanny-I am sure you are great charging (but i dont want to touch that duty!! I will stick to cleaning up other dootie.

beautiful princess-where are you?
Well whatever you all are doing i hope it is fabulous...i am off to loose myself in one of the books i hear so much about (maybe i will finally read a long walk!!!)
I love you...thanks for making me smile.
oh and i think we need to have a ski weekend at my house this place is crazy!!!
cheers wildliy

2 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger tinkerbell said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. IT IS SO NICE TO KNOW THAT HOWEVER LONELY I GET HERE I STILL HAVE AMAZING,BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS THAT LOVE ME. THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Madge or Lydia said...

Oh Lily...you're fabulous and I'm soooooo happy SLC is redeeming itself with some damn snow to play in!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home