Vagalicious Book Club

A book club by and for fabulous Vaginas!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

A little update




Congrats Starbuckforme- nursin like you want! Hope you didn't poop yourself, cuz I am not the best at cleaning that up. Plus, you might be pretty darn stinky by the time I get there. Life here is good- finally bought a new computer so now I have excuse but to chat with you wonderful ladies! Skiing has been great- lots of snow and a few days of sun. Sunny ski days are brilliant!! But now its March and that means lots of Southerners come to town without a clue as to whats going on or how a ski lift works- comedy on the mountain at its best!


I decided that it was past time to add in some pics- so here you go. The ladies on the bar are fellow Big Sky chicks out at the Royal Wolf in Grand Targhee- crazy things were in action that night. Then you have Chad with my roommates after they drew a gnome tattoo on him post V-Day dinner and too many cocktails. And finally a blue tarp and duct tape party, definately one of the best party ideas ever! Yep, thats me with the curly wig and sassy bra.
So, I just finished the book My Sisters Keeper. Its about this teenage girl who's sister has leukemia and she was basically born to be her sister's donor. But then she decides to sue her parents for medical emancipation. Lots of twists and turns. I wasn't going to read it, but then I couldn't put it down. Now its back to Harry Potter for a bit.
Cheers!

4 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger tinkerbell said...

HOLY BOOBS!!!!! that is one hot and sexy mama duct tape bra you got there spidey. Im so glad that you are having fun and what a fab idea for a party. I just went to a st. pattys day party with those city folks and mac and i were the only ones dressed up( i expected this, so it wasnt so bad). those city folk just can't let loose, too scared of what others think.

I'm so happy there is sunshine for you too. spring is coming!!!!!! next week---vegas baby!!!

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger tinkerbell said...

My sisters keeper---good book and i also couldnt put it down but I was very disappointed with the ending. she didnt have to put that in----tooo much drama which i felt was uneccesary. But it was a very interesting subject.

Lets go through a little list of the shit I have read recently:
-education of little tree--great book about 1920 indian survial

-Animals, vegetables,miracles--amazing,inspiring book about how to live off the land again

-julie of the wolves---thanks wild lily, i loved it(so did mac and it even has its own song now!)

-Girl with the pearl earring--- great historical fiction about Vemeer(a painter) in Holland in 1660. Coulnd put it down

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Madge or Lydia said...

Holy cow Spidey! AMAZING...I needed to see those fab pics. glad you are having fun. I could use a good dress up party!! should we have a dress up night for whatever trip we are all on in June???? Tinky...have a blast in Vegas! Soooo wish I could go..holy god. I love the snow and all but some desert time is sorely needed.

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Madge or Lydia said...

little tree and julie of the wolves fabulous...fucking hippy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home