Vagalicious Book Club

A book club by and for fabulous Vaginas!

Thursday, February 07, 2008

All about me














































Ok fabulous ladies, Its been a while and here is some pics and some news. I quit the bar and am very excited. My last night was a disaster and a huge fight broke out, we had to close early. I was an end indeed. I currently got a part time bank teller job and actually like it, for now that is.  Its a lot to remember and kinda crazy learning all the info and learning about peoples money is fun. The snow keeps coming in GJ. Its been white all winter. Been xc skiing a bit, a little bit of Orvis, some powder horn action, and a lot of early nights adjusting to my new schedule. Massage is good, not doing quite as many which is a nice break. Tony is wonderful, we are wonderful, he makes me so happy. Rowen is good. He almost died a couple of weeks ago, slipped on the ice and broke through to the river, he was hanging on to a tiny branch for dear life, i had to crawl out on 8 ft of ice and rescue him. It was a scary time for my cute doggie, but we all survived. I have some music shows upcoming, feb 16th and march 14 if anyone wants to come to gj and watch me play a little tunes. Im feeling more motivated lately and starting to work on some new songs. Well, i guess thats it for now. Peace . Oh I'm ready city of beasts, Isabel Allende, not her best but a good tale.  

4 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Blogger tinkerbell said...

shes back---the princess. Is that my grey sweater????

Im glad rowen didn't die. singing "she's a hero....."

and why are there bandages on your hand? is that when you sliced your hand at that god aweful bar?? good bye bar and good riddance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger JEM said...

yes it is so nice to hear from the beautiful princess again and with a wonderful boyfriend (i love it) and to know rowen survived that tragic event, whew thats alot!!!

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Madge or Lydia said...

you keep that dog OUT of the water!!!!!

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger fanny said...

Banker... COOL. Glad all is well. I like tony too!

HEy you going to call me back ever about our Salt trip looser, or ever.
Show march 14th? I will try to come.

HEY everyone I got a picture--- Mustash march is comming up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home