Vagalicious Book Club

A book club by and for fabulous Vaginas!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

YIPEEEEE





I feel a huge wieght lifted off my shoulders because i just PASSED my CCRN (big scary test and i am so happy to be done with it). Now i want to read a great book because i have put all other books aside for the past month or so!!! (what are some good suggestions?) has anyone read the glass castle? i finally read the long walk...woaw it left me amazed everytime i put it down...what an amazing journey of survival, struggle, and the power of human will!!
The snow is still falling here although we have had a few very sunny days...of course i have been inside wiping butts for most of the nice days!!! 
Well happy spring...tink i think of you everytime a week passes and the count down continues!!!
i would also like to send out a woaw/yipee for erica and jerome (twin boys) what an amazing vagina!

3 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger starbuckforme said...

Holy shit!! congratulations!!! you smarty pants you...you rock, that is quite the accomplishment. Mason looks very focused! Happy Spring and finally you get to celebrate.

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger SBTVD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger tinkerbell said...

yyyeeeahhhh!!! Congrats to you. that must be so hard I cant even imagine. now you can relax. Do you get a raise for that?---you should.

The glass castle is a great book. It was read in my other book club and people were just amazed by it.
Truly crazy way to live and raise a family.

and who the hell is sbtvd---go give yourself a hug in a ditch. starbucke--are you going to fight this person with you super alien powers or what!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home